Hello Beautifully Made Friends,
I am so looking forward to speaking to my sisters at the Upper Room Assembly in Gatesville, NC this September 6, 2014. When they asked me to teach on Blood Covenant, I was thrilled. Here’s my opening slide for this presentation entitled “Rolling Out His Red Carpet: You have a New Bloodline.”
Isn’t it cool? Now why would I use a “red carpet” to talk about the blood of Jesus? Well, of course… it’s about being able to freely walk into His presence ’cause He sees you as beautiful.
Want to know more? Read the description below.
What sets the good news of the gospel above all the rest? Sit back and relax in the knowledge of God’s grace as Barb shares why it’s important to believe in the blood of Jesus that saves, heals and delivers. This session is about your new bloodline in the family of God. Here, Barb will help you to:
- Understand the Old Covenant and the need to continually cleanse with blood.
- Appreciate Christ’s perfect sacrifice as our High Priest in the order of Melchizedek.
- Discover your true identity and glorious inheritance in Christ.
- Confidently approach God’s throne expecting enduring mercy and abounding grace.
- Redefine your future by having faith that God earnestly rewards those who seek Him.
- Beautifully clothe yourself in the anointing of Christ.
Check out my video about this topic. Can you tell I’m excited?
Believe it or not, I am going to teach all this in less than 40 minutes. So I hope you will pray for me. And if you live in eastern North Carolina, maybe you can join me? I have a surprise ending too. Wonder if you can guess what that will be?