I am an author and blogger who is desperate for God to splash His blessings on ordinary people like you and me. It’s why I love to see God answer prayer with directions, encouragement, healing and miracles… for I truly believe that He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him.
I love writing stories of hope which include enjoying everyday life so that we can experience God’s goodness. I also write about inner healing and miracles and prayer; and of course, biblical dream interpretation.
My new book Dream Discoveries marries the psychoanalysis of dreams with the prophetic voice of God so that readers can embark on their dream journey discovering God and what He wants to do in their lives. It’s an alternative to contemporary dream interpretation which compliments my healing and prayer ministry. If you’d like to know more, just click here.
Below are samples of my published works:
- Have You Encountered the God Who Sees? (Proverbs31 Everyday Blog on June 30, 2013)
- Practicing with Prayer Darts (Hope Chapel Apex Women’s Blog on October 24, 2013)
- There’s Always More with God (Hope Chapel Apex Women’s Blog on February 5, 2014)
- A Love Letter to the World (A Beautiful Life Ministry on February 5, 2014)
- Will You Take This Dance? (A Beautiful Life Ministry on March 12, 2014)
- You Definitely Want to Bring a Friend (Hope Chapel Women Apex Blog on May 20, 2014)
As part of my personal inner healing journey, I have written an article entitled Will You Take tHIS Dance? which is an introduction to inner healing, and I am honored to be a guest blogger for PRMI’s Moving with the Spirit with my article Wanna Go on a DREAM JOURNEY with God? (Coming soon!).