Fifty five years ago a young woman went dancing on the 4th of July. Her sorely swollen belly did not stop her. Two days later she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who looked like an angel. Little did she know that this precocious child would turn her life upside down; and yet, this first born son made all her other children appear like angels.
– “Jimmy the joiner” was his nickname.
– You loved to participate with everyone and in everything.
– “Often wrong but never in doubt” his family would gasp.
– They had to run to keep up with your bleeding edge visions.
– But this handsome young man is the one I fell in love with!
– Tenacious and hard-working, he taught me never to quit on my dreams.
– Just like his mom kept on dancing, I know you’ll never stop either…
– You are “Daddy wonderful” – always a great father for our girl Anika.
– You are “mon espouse”… loving, faithful and kind husband,
– and you’ll always be “King of our Koob Kastle.”
I know your mother thought you were an angel when she first laid eyes on your soft little body, and later you gave her second thoughts, but to me…YOU’LL ALWAYS BE MY ANGEL IN DISGUISE.
Because of your love, I feel His love.
I have totally loved living my life with you.
Happy Birthday Darling!