Hello my Beautiful Made Friends,
Last summer I received a number of requests for this recipe that I posted on my personal FB page. It was my mom who found this recipe, and it has become one of my family’s absolute favorites.
It’s Chicken-Spinach Crescent Wraps made with curry and coriander, and it’s sure to please most any palette.
So without further ado, here it is… Chicken-Spinach Crescent Wraps! It makes 12 wraps total, but you can make 4 at a time and then refrigerate the remaining mixture for another day of baking later that week.)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- 3 cans of crescent rolls (I use the buttery flaky ones.)
- 10 ounces of frozen spinach
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 12 slices of Swiss cheese
- Cook ground chicken with curry in frying pan. Mix well. You can add a little water if you like, and then boil off the moisture.
- Cook frozen spinach according to package and allow to cool. Then mix sour cream, cream cheese and coriander into spinach.
- Using 2 Crescent Roll packages, lay out into 8 rectangles using 2 cookie sheets. (Note that mixture will make 12, but I usually only make 8 and then save the other 4 for another day that week.)
- Layer Crescent Roll Rectangles with 1 slice of Swiss cheese, about 1/4 cup of chicken and about 1/3 cup of spinach mixture.
- Fold over and seal the ends. You don’t need to seal the sides.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve.